ONE299 Harness System
The ONE299 Harness System consists of two shoulder straps, a waist belt and the Patented ONE299 Adjustable Frame. The system is the ultimate in adjustable harness system using all components within the system to meet the 1st to 99th percentile user.
The harness integrates with most commercial off the shelf packs and will accommodate heavy loads. The harness assist in load bearing by redistributing unwanted weight from the shoulders to the hips.
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Removable 38mm belt with ladder locks on each side
- Chest cinch
- Comms and hydration routing
- 115 mm of vertical frame adjustability (413 to 528 mm total height)
- Frame configures into 5 easily adjustable sizes
- Accommodates the 1st to 99th percentile user
- Multiple pack mounting slots on frame to ingrate with COTS/ MOTS solutions.
- Patented Lumbar Support for increased comfort standoff.
- Integrates with plate carrier allowing back pack to fit within the standoff cavity
- Moulded polymer construction for strength with environmental stabilises.