ONE299 Adjustable Frame
Over recent years, the profile of the warfighter has changed to include a larger contingent of female service women, as well as a broader size demographic of personnel
In response to this evolution the ONE299 frame was developed – an adjustable backpack frame that accommodates the smallest 1 percentile user to the largest 99 percentile – and everyone in between by using five easily adjustable configurations.
The frame is rigid in areas to provide a strong platform for large loads whilst designed to allow torsional movements in areas increasing comfort on long marches. The patented lumbar area provides increased stand-off, weight distribution and integrates with Body Armour Systems allowing ballistic plates on the rear carrier to fit into the frame, bringing the modern soldier closer to a truly integrated combat system.
- Provides 115 mm of vertical adjustability (413 to 528 mm total height)
- 5 size configurations
- Accommodates the 1 st to 99 th percentile user
- Total weight of 860 grams/ 1.9lb
- Secure release system
- Multiple pack mounting slots on frame to ingrate with COTS/ MOTS solutions
- Patented Lumbar Support for increased comfort and standoff.
- Integrates with plate carrier allowing back pack to fit within the standoff cavity
- Moulded polymer construction for strength
- Environmental stabilises